Friday, October 19, 2007

TV talk: Top 100 Shows of the Fall '07 Season

Of which these are the shows I watch:

#14. Heroes
#24. Pushing Daisies
#30. Ugly Betty
#38. The Office
#51. How I Met Your Mother
#91. Supernatural
#93. Gossip Girl

And these are the shows I watched last season but neglected this season:

#21. Brothers and Sisters
#46. My Name is Earl
#82. America's Next Top Model

These were the other shows I wanted to watch and might get around to watching during the hiatus:

#49. Chuck
#50. Journeyman
#56. Moonlight
#90. Reaper
#96. Aliens in America

Finally, the shows I can't believe are still on and actually thriving:

#1. CSI
#9. CSI: Miami (for fuck's sake..)
#12. Survivor
#17. TWO AND A HALF MEN
#19. CSI: NY (Karen has a brain aneurysm and dies at this point)
#70. American Dad
#83. Smallville

The full list is available here with the actual statistics and numbers.

To number #4 (Desperate Housewives): Fuck you very much for casting the very watchable* Nathan Fillion in an unwatchable show. You almost got me there but sanity prevailed in the end.

*watchable, edible = what's the diff?

p/s: Is it still cool to use the phrase "What's the diff?"
pp/s: Was it ever cool??

No comments: